A few goodies I'm coveting and diggin' right now (clockwise):
1. Motorcycle Jacket with Fringe - Sooooo, I've be looking for a motorcycle jacket for a few years and when I saw this one at Banana Republic deeply discounted on the sale rack with an additional 60% off I had to cop. It was my size and looks really great on and has become one of my favorite fall finds.
2. Black Licorice from Lakrits Roten (licorice root in Swedish) - while visiting Stockholm we made a stop at Lakrits Roten, a cute little boutique dedicated to all things black licorice, to pick up some goodies. I love black licorice and was thrilled to grab this little bag of some to bring back home. Every little bite reminds me of my time there.
3. New Balance 420 Capsule Composite Running Sneaker - I packed some cute shoes for my trip to Stockholm but ended up wearing these everyday. They went great with jeans, of course, but were a lot of fun with dresses, my favorite leather skirt, and faux leather pants. I highly recommend these.
4. The Fox and the Star - While visiting a bookstore in Durham last week my eyes caught the cover of this lovely book by Coralie Bickford-Smith. Each illustration on every page is beautiful. The pops of orange among the minimal navy and gray palette made me smile all the way through.
5. Glitter Stud Earrings - I love subtle mysterious sparkle, so when I saw these online the other day I quickly added them to my wishlist.