1. Seagrass Tote - perfect for storing magazines or handbags (it comes in a lovely red color-way as well).
2. Scandinavian Tree Oven Mitt - keeping you hands safe and cute while you cook.
3. Lemon Scented J.R. Watkins Hand Soap - loving this natural earth-friendly hand soap. The nicely designed vintage label makes it nice enough to display as is in your bathroom.
4. Patch Pouf Ottoman - made of old saris and gently used textiles (I so want this!!).
5. Sara Lee Parker Textiles - this collection of printed fabric works well for projects like putting together your own lavender sachets or tea towels.
6. Clementine Zest Hand Lotion - this is perfect to keep in the kitchen.
7. The Harvest Printed Cotton Dhurrie - I absolutely love this little rug. Works perfectly in a guest bath.
8. Succulent Garden - you can create your own garden using little succulents purchased at your local garden store or you can purchase one already made like above. I think these little plants add character and whimsy to any window sill or cozy corner.