1. Neon Canvas Clutch - I've been wanting a simple neon clutch for a while. I saw this one on sale at Target but it had an ugly patent leather clutch attached to it. Since it was on sale I figured I could remove the green clutch and use the neon portion folded over. It totally worked.
2. The Polka-Dot Sidewalk Skimmer - Such a cute shoe for the season. Perfect with jeans or fun dresses.
3. Toothpick jean in garment-dyed twill - I've been wanting a pair of jeans in this color, especially since they went on sale, but they now don't have my size :(.
4. Printed Bandeau - Perfect to wear under tanks with huge armholes or deep collars.
5. Neon Pink Pyramid Studs - I bought some neon pink studs at a pop-up shop last month and I can't stop wearing them. They are my new summer staple. The ones above are a little different (mine are pyramids from a bird's view), but still super fun.
6. Printed Fringe Scarf - The image here doesn't do the colors any justice. The pinks in this scarf are vibrant and fun. Great to wear with a jean jacket.
What are some things you are liking right now? Feel free to share links, I'd love to see.