1. Kid Made Modern Colored Pencils. This is a concept I sooooo wish I came up with. As parents and the tastes of their children become more sophisticated they are looking for products that appeal to their new sensibilities. So designer Todd Oldham brilliantly created a collection of modern-styled art supplies and creative kits for kids called Kid Made Modern (based off the a book he wrote of the same name). Everything I've seen in the collection looks fun, vibrant, and cool. Because I am a sucker for color and wonderfully designed things I had to buy the canister of 36 colored pencils. I definitely don't need another set of colored pencils but when I saw these at Target I had to have them.
2. Kate Spade Gold Coast Ginnie. I want this crossbody bag!
4. The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. During a convo about creativity with my homegirl Jamala, she suggested I read this guide to creating a creative routine that will help one become more productive and inspired. I just started but love what I'm learning so far.
5. Softstripe Scarf. Along with bangles I am obsessed with scarves. This one with neon orange stripes looks great with a contrasting striped tee and jeans.
6. Navala Necklace. Tried this on at Anthropologie and fell in love with all the colors and details.