A few items I'm totally diggin' right now.
1. International Review of African American Art (IRAAA)
2. Skinny Jeans in turquoise. I have some orange flats I would love to wear with this jeans.
3. Vintage Stamps. Ever since I discovered my mom's collection of vintage Brazilian stamps I've been enamored with the form of this ephemera. So I went a bought these wonderful package of stamps from Anthropologie.
4. Hot Pink Sharpie. Perfect (and fun) for highlighting important dates in my calendar.
5. The Mini Mailbag. I'm looking for cute yet functional bag to rock on some trips to come and I've been eying this one.
6. Boots Expert Sensitive Moisture Boost Body Cream. I'm all about drugstore make-up and beauty products lately and recently discovered this body cream from Boots. It's a rich cream that's not greasy or crazy expensive. Love!