1. Paula Scher: Maps by Paula Scher - A beautiful book highlighting maps painted by designer extraordinaire, Paula Scher.
2. Snow-dot Pullover - a cozy little number for casual afternoons.
3. Bow-tie Suede shoes - these super stylish shoes were a great find at Gap.
4. Flirt Nail Color - so loving this new pastel-ish color from Revlon.
5. Twinkle by Wenlan Looped Fleece Vest - one of my favorite finds of the season, a super cozy vest in cream — and I was able to get it for 90% off! (Not the price posted after the jump.)
6. Indego Africa Wrap-Skirt - I need this for spring!
7. Prunes - right now these are my favorite sweet-tooth snack, and they're good for you. (I prefer the ones from Whole Foods or MOM's). I keep a bag by my computer and crack the bag open whenever I have a craving.