1. Play Asa's Beautiful Imperfection album on your way to and from work, and throughout the day.
2. Eat a freshly baked almond croissant from a local bakery. Such a delightful way to start a morning or a sweet treat for the afternoon.
3. Download Evernote, a great tool to collect and organize boomarked items. I've been using it for a month now and love it for bookmarking articles I love or want to read later.
4. Email, Skype or iChat with a friend you haven't spoken to in a while.
5. Order a book, or get a book from the library. If you're new to or curious about graphic design I highly recommend Graphic Design Thinking by Ellen Lupton. This easy, visually rich read is great for understanding the graphic design process; generating ideas, and implementing those ideas.
What are some random things you have planned for today?