1. Classic Sisal handbag from Kenya - I really want this bag!
2. Committed - I'm loving Elizabth Gilbert's exploration on the institution of marriage.
3. Beautiful Curls Leave in Conditioner for Curly to Kinky Hair - I think I finally found a leave-in conditioner I really like. It's rich and creamy but still light and perfect for my coils. This brand is also certified Fair Trade.
4. Elle UK - the smaller size, the accessories spreads and the fashion features are so great in this Elle. I pick it up whenever I can splurge a little.
5. John McCann's Steel Cut Oatmeal - I don't typically like oatmeal. Then I realized why, it's the instant oatmeal that makes me gag. This brand requires slow cooking to get the oats just right, and when you do they are so delicious.
6. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Ever have a favorite thing and forgot about it? That happened to me last night. I was in the mood for ice-cream and bought a flavor from B&J that I used to eat all the time. After the first spoonful I couldn't imagine why I had taken a break in the first place. Yum!
7. Knock Knock's 5 Days a Week Mousepad - I love mutl-functional items. This pad works as a pad to jot down notes and things to do for the week and also functions as a mousepad. Love it!
8. Eco-Styler Gel Olive Oil - with the leave-in conditioner mentioned above, this gel works nicely for two-strand twisting my hair.