Recently known as "Hammer pants" the harem pant is making a huge comeback and I dig it. Here are some from Freepeople. I love the bottom right pair. I wonder, though, because I'm petite would these work for me? Guess I'd just have to try them on and see.
1. Roasted Gorgonzola Crackers - Trader Joes does it again with this tasty snack. Too easy to eat the entire box!
2. Vintage Style Boot - I love these boots and wear them all the time. The purple is so fun!
3. Ikat Scarf - The image isn't all that great but when I saw it in Target I had to have it. Really cute and perfect for Spring.
4. Fleather Earrings - Still trying hard not to wear these every day.
5. Martina Topley Bird - Soft and haunting, yet pretty and soothing.
6. Lykke Li - I LOVE this album. It's also soft but there's a little quirk to it that I really dig.
7. I love maps and printed handkerchiefs so lately I've been into souvenir handkerchiefs that showcase little illustrated maps of the location in which it was made or purchased.
Who? Melinda Lewis, Thirty Something...alright...34
Where? Born and Raised in Harlem. I live here as well. But I've traveled near and far. Harlem is home and I'm absolutely smitten by NYC. I never get tired of it.
What? I own a business by the name of Get Togetha LLC. Get Togetha is a lifestyle company/blog created to promote lifestyle, home design and spirit to women of color.
What inspires you? Being surrounded by lovely books, a nice chair, a chic lamp, being in touch with my higher self, living a life with passion.
Why are you fly? I'm fly because I'm filling a void in the blogosphere by giving women of color options outside of hair, makeup, fashion and gossip. Women of color watch HGTV and read Design Sponge. It's about time that home design content be targeted to women of color who are traditionally heads of households and who hold carry lots of buying power with that title.
Advice: Sounds corny; but chase happiness. If you chase money you'll never feel fulfilled.