I am obsessed with lip balm and during this time of year my lips are super thirsty for something nourishing. Now that it's a little difficult to find my favorite lip balm of all time, I've had to begin a search for another until I can make my way up to the Nubian Heritage Store in New York. Luckily I've found four that will suffice until then.
1. Nubian Heritage Mango Butter Lip Balm - Here is the one I LOVE. I never have any problems with this tube of perfection.
2. Alba Organics Coconut Cream Lip Balm - I just discovered this one and it's really great on my lips. I love the ingredients and the way it smells.
3. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm - Burt's Bees products are usually a hit or miss for me but this lip balm isn't bad.
4. “Karite Lips” Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vanilla - This little guy was a little expensive but I went ahead and tried it out, it was good but the price won't allow me to buy another. Also, there were these little hard chunks of shea butter (I'm assuming) which made it a little weird when applying.
5. Aveeno Lip Conditioner, Essential Moisture SPF 15 - This lip balm smells delicious and it was cool, but after a while it seems to not work as well.
6. Vaseline (not pictured) - I have a little tub of Vaseline that works just as well, too, but not better than my fav.
Feel free to leave your suggestions, I am always open to trying new lip balms.